Sunday, October 5, 2014

How To Make Money On Adf.ly

Whenever I search anything about adf.ly, I see people saying they don't like it because it's chasing cents or they can't get views. I am making a real, legit guide on how to make money on adf.ly. I am not a very great professional writer, but bear with me, this might be a good imformative guide. I currently make $1.20 a month using adf.ly, it's not that much, but the more you work on it, the more you make a month.
First off, you need to sign up for adf.ly. The url is literally adf.ly. You can click it right there and sign up, then you need a paypal account. It doesn't need to be verified.
Once you created a paypal and adfly account, you need to come up with a subject to advertise. I get many hits on a "free" mobile minutes website I created. (thats just an example). Once you came up with your subject to advertise, you need to spam your links everywhere where they review your subject at. I usually type in google "_______ reviews" and in the comment section of the website I put my adfly url. Find as many websites that reviews your subject, and post your adfly link in the comment section. 

YouTube is a very great place for adfly. All you need to do, is make atleast 5 youtube accounts, and 5 videos advertising your adfly url. You can make these videos in windows movie maker, or find some online video maker that'll make a slideshow for you. Go onto Google and find screen shots of the subject youre advertising (for me, I found tracfone logos, tracfones, and the airtime cards) and make a slideshow video, then at the end of the video just put "Link in the description". These videos can get anywhere from 50 to 1,000 views. 

PasteBin is another great website for adfly links. You don't even need to create an account, you just type in some information about your subject, then copy/paste your adfly link, and then click "submit" and you can get anywhere from 100-1,000 views on your pastebin paste, you need to make these look legit, or else no one will click on your link, if you don't sign up, you can only make so many posts in a day. With an account, you can make as many posts as you want. I usually make leak posts on this website. I put so many netflix emails and passwords, and then I add "[MORE] : adf.ly/-------" at the end, and make an unlisted paste, and add more netflix leaks, so this way, you can see how many people actually clicked on your url.
Blogger or other blogs are also good websites to post adf.ly links on, because every post you make on your blog, you can post adfly links, but this is a hard way, because you need to advertise your blog as well to get views. 

In closing, you need to work at this everyday to make money. You can't just do this a few days at a time and expect to make a lot. I don't work at this everyday, so therefore I only make $1.20 a month. This is more than the average user as I've read on forums saying this is a bad website to make money with. You just need to know what you are doing, I hope this guide helps.